Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Felt Zoo Animal Puppets

Zoo animal hand puppets and plans now available at KR Finger Puppets


Sorry, I've moved things around a bit. You can find a re-post of this oft requested farm and zoo animal hand puppet tutorial at KR Finger Puppets website. 50% of profits from K.R. Finger Puppets will be donated to charity in memory of my son, Kendrick Harding Rich.

If you're interested in my functional art light sculptures, visit my Sculpted Light shop, learn about my participation in the Artist in Education program across South Simcoe and GTA high schools, or take a private workshop in 2014.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is exactly what I have been looking for! The original Old MacDonald patterns are also adorable, but I really needed the zoo versions. The grandgirls are getting a zoo pass for Christmas and a few of these puppets are going to be the "unwrappable" gift with a little card that says "Let's go to the zoo!" I've already started them and hope to finish this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to dig into my felt stash! The only problem is, I can think of so many animals I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por mostrar y enseñarnos estos moldes } Están encantadores y muy didácticos
    Un grupo de mujeres estamos haciendo títeres para donar a los jardines de infancia de Mendoza Argentina Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. coucou genial tes marionnettes je relaye ton lien sur mon blog pour demain si soucis je retire bisesssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You SO Much! I have been wanting to find or make puppets for my little one!

    ReplyDelete